Thursday, September 1, 2011

The BIG Question

Jaco – Am I nervous today… My nerves are totally shattered! Sandra – I knew what was going to happen today and I was READY for it. I also realized that I had to leave it in Jakes’ hands. Inside our pick-up, Drommedaris, Jakes surprised me with my favourite flower, that of Lavender, filling the cab with its pleasant aroma. I immediately started talking and true to Jakes’ nature, he allowed me to be myself and even let me make a few suggestions such as starting our day-trip at one of our favourite places, our church’s prayer room. We spent some time in the Word, praying and exalting the ONE who brought us together. It is AWESOME to see and feel the seal of our love on my finger… The ultimate ring… A declaration of LOVE with a twist – GOD decided!