Friday, April 1, 2011

Searching for her...

Being a Sina, the Persian / Hebrew term for An Explorer of Knowledge, I started to journey into the World of Faith on December 11th, 2000. Incredible passages by road, railway, water and air took me over vast distances to places all over the world. Places where you very seldom see someone of your own kind. My request to my Lord and King in this regard was that she, my future wife, must be a Christian... she must be interested in Maritime Mission... I must hear her testimony in Church. Back in South Africa I found myself in Cape Town planning and preparing our International Support Network for our next mission expedition, the largest one yet into the Great Rift Valley of Africa. One evening, God directed my footsteps into a Church - The waiting was over as she fearlessly gave her testimony...